First Grader Competition
Your child’s first day of school is a memorable moment – and we want to share the precious memory with you!
Enter the PEP First Grader competition for a chance to win cash prizes for you and your child’s school – that’s up to R28 000 in prizes!
PEP put kids first and wants to give our future leaders a boost. South Africa’s number one school shop is offering low prices and back to school savings galore, so get your child kitted out for less.
HOW THE COMPETITION WORKS
Enter: Upload a picture of your child on their first day of “big school”.
You can enter pictures of your Grade 1’s big day from 9 to 25 January 2019.
* Winners will be selected based on reader votes and the YOU voting panel – so share your entry using the special hashtag #firstgrader, tag @YOUMagazine and get those votes in.
Vote: Voting can begin as soon as you enter.
Be sure to share your entry link on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp to get your friends and family to vote.
* Voting closes on 25 January 2019 at 12h00, so be sure to enter your photos early to allow for plenty of time to vote.
* Voting is restricted to 10 votes per email address per day.
* The winners will be announced in the 7 February 2019 issue of YOU magazine and on you.co.za on 1 February 2019.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN ENTERING YOUR PHOTOS
* Your child must be starting school in January 2019.
* Be sure to upload a full-length photo of your child – portrait style.
* Your photos may not be more than 4MB and no less than 1MB.
* You must be the owner and hold the copyright of the pictures you enter.
* Only entries through this website are allowed.
* Click here for the full list of rules.